Sunday, June 29, 2008

New direction/ YouTube moment

Thanks to my own introspection and comment from anon to make my blog more personal, I think I'll be heading in this direction and stay away from the boring published reviews, etc... Experiences like my evening out with Austen the other night, a classic moment where I performed an inexcusable, shocking act in the midst of Paris' most exclusive nightspot (the times when you wished you'd brought the camera...) , will be the meat and potatoes of this newly improved and exponentially more diabolic blog. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Yes! Tell us about living in Paris, which most of us want to do, in any case. You've mentioned that you live in the 10th, yes? Tell us about it!

Very happy, Adrian.

Amy75 said...

Really looking forward to reading the "new" blog. And, next time, please don't forget the camera!