Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rouleau de Printemps/ Hipster hell

Granted, Le Rouleau de Printemps is cheap, and good value I guess for the price (even though the nems in my bobun were hard as a rock), but to be that closely packed in with preening Belleville hipsters all proud of themselves for having googled "cheap restaurant Paris" , and having to listen to their inane conversations (everyone truly is an "expert" in this place) , almost made me happy when the waiter eventually moved us out to accomodate the next customer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fear cher Adrian that you are becoming a major wanker. Attention!

Adrian said...

Maybe you should grow a pair and post under your name? Hmm?

Cafe Bruges said...

Seems interesting.. I will definitely give it a shot on my next visit there...